Just in case you need a healthy reminder …. 🙂
1. Keep a list of emergency contacts handy so that you can easily call someone if you need help. Also, phone or reach out to a friend and connect to people face to face when you can even if it’s not an emergency. We all need each other.
2. Make an appointment with your doctor and be honest about your mental health struggles – they’re here to help.
3. Have a routine.
4. Practice your deep breathing technique.
5. Practice ‘grounding’ exercises.
6. Eat regularly, well and healthily.
8. Positive distractions / self-care ‘toolkit’.
10. Copy this list and keep it somewhere you can easily refer to when you need some help.
Photo by energepic.com on Pexels.com