Wow – my first ever post on coronavirus and the pandemic in March 2020! Stay strong and safe friends. x
We all must be familiar with the news of this unfamiliar virus Covid-19 by now. It is fair to say that a lot of things have been revealed about human behaviour during this time:
- Fear of the unknown.
- Feelings towards dying (a good time to consider our need for eternal salvation, and lift our eyes above our immediate concerns!).
- Panic that leads to hoarding and buying more than we need.
- A lack of consideration for the impact that our behaviour will have on others, such as the most vulnerable who may find that they cannot even find their basic necessities when they go to the shops.
- Racist attitudes.
- A desire to help.
- Self protection and self preservation.
- Isolation and loneliness.
- Community spirit.
- Fear and concern for other people.
- The realisation that viruses don’t respect borders and at the end of the day no matter where…
View original post 605 more words